While buying a new home can be stressful, selling your home, I think, is more so. Not only are you dealing with the trials and tribulations of the sales process but you are also preparing to leave behind not just a house but your home.
When you ask me to sell your home, I will give you premium service. I want you to be able to sit back and relax while I and the Harvey Kalles team do what we do best. My primary goal is to facilitate the smooth sale of your home by attending to every detail from the pre-listing phase to post-closing activities.
Throughout the entire process I will be accessible to you by phone and/or email to answer any questions, to help ease your concerns.
- recommend a competitive price for your home through a current market analysis including the finding of comparables of recent sales on your street and the current sales statistics for your neighbourhood.
- help to present your home well and will provide you with resources such as home stagers and/or painters, to assist if necessary.
- arrange for the taking of digital photos of the interior and exterior of your property to be used in digital and print media,
- arrange for the performance of a pre-home inspection to ease stress about the sale for the buyer and the seller,
- arrange for the drawing of professional floor plan diagrams allowing potential buyers to take home a layout of their future home,
- craft a professional listing, accurately detailed and complete,
- have your listing entered onto MLS,
- have your listing placed in the Harvey Kalles Collections magazine,
- have your listing placed upon the Harvey Kalles website,
- have your listing placed upon my personal website among my listings as well as ensuring that it has it’s own page or subdomain dedicated to it on my website,
- arrange for the production of a high quality feature sheet,
- arrange for the creation and distribution of “Just Listed” cards,
- have a “For Sale” sign bearing the recognized Harvey Kalles name placed on your property that will remain so for the duration of the sale process,
- have your listing distributed to other sales representatives at Harvey Kalles and have it announced at the Harvey Kalles weekly sales meetings,
- plan, advertise and host open houses for sales representatives including those from other brokerages,
- plan, advertise and host weekday and weekend open houses for the home-buying public,
- pre-screen potential buyers to separate the 'lookers' from the 'buyers',
- maintain records of all interest shown in your home and followup with potential buyers and provide you with timely updates,
- present to you all written offers, noting any merits and/or concerns of each, and assisting you with any counter offers.
In the end, I will find the buyer for your property, allowing you to make an easy transition to your new house, your new home.